Friday, March 28, 2014

That TWEAKER got my cell phone!

Have you ever wondered what would happen if a TWEAKER got a hold of your cell phone?

 

"My dreams and creativity come from God. God has the power to accomplish them. I am a channel for His creativity, and my work comes to good. As I create and listen, I am led. God has a divine plan of goodness for me. I am willing to let Him create through me. By using my creativity I serve God."

I typed this a few years ago from a handwritten note on a little scrap of torn paper my mom had carried for years. We were working together on a memory board of her life.

She believed this as I do...

 

 
So when this TWEAKER seen that little black box holding special memories I knew those memories had to be released!
 
9x20 shadow box from Michaels, I used foamboard to create two back levels, and mat board to create the top three levels.
 

If you can dream it, you can achieve it!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment